Saturday, January 10, 2009

Wedding? As You Wish...

"Mawage. Mawage is wot bwings us togeder tooday."

--The Impressive Clergyman,
The Princess Bride

For those of you who are interested...here are the wedding details!

Who: Kary and Jen
When: Saturday, January 17, 2009
Time: Dusk (You can get there around 5pm)
Where: The Tavern de Leiker, Ogden, UT


We are excited to finally tie the knot! Now all we need are our friends and family to join us for our awesome day, or night ;)! If you plan on coming let me know via email (cagrl127@gmail.com) or comment on this here post so we can plan accordingly! I can also send you the address and directions (I don't want to post them online for the whole world to see, if you know what I mean).

We have opted for a fun, casual experience. Kary and I will NOT be dressing up, so come in your comfy-est jeans (or whatever you fancy). We will have an awesmoe Hot Chocolate Bar and other yummy refreshments so come prepared for great food and engaging company!

3 comments:

Cait and Scott said...

I SOO want to be there honey you know that!

Kelly said...

I am coming! I am coming!! yah!! Me is happy!

Cait and Scott said...

K, now I want to see some pictures!