Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Mi Familia


Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family. Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one.
--Jane Howard
With the recent addition of Brynley, I wanted pictures! Not only of Brynley as a newborn, but pictures of our family as a whole. These pictures were taken by Molly Theurer (check out Molly's photography blog HERE) on Saturday, October 24, 2009. Molly is so talented in what she does! I absolutely love the pictures.









5 comments:

Sarah said...

Those are some really good pics. I really like the one of you guys on the bench! I still can't wait to meet miss Brynley.

Sarah R. said...

I like the bench one too. I love the little baby feet they are so cute and tiny. Fun pictures, I can't believe how much older Noah looks though, I just saw him, it must be the haircut:) We are excited to meet Brynley too, I keep hearing she beautiful!

Cait and Scott said...

I love your family pictures. I think that you guys are the best!!! Miss you guys like crazy.

Vivian said...

Love love love them!! *kisses the baby feet*

Rebecca said...

you are a beautiful clan!!!